Saturday 17 June 2017

Maharajbaug


Built on the Royal gardens of Bhonsle and hence the name MAHARAJBAGH ( Rulers garden). Located in the heart of orange city Maharajbagh a very famous tourist spot of Nagpur....I have visited this place quite a few times..but this time it was special as it was was baby's first zoo visit...




She loved it... her first meeting was fishy fishy... The fish section is well maintained.. We saw a variety of  fish in different colour,shape and size.



 Aligator Fish, This name I still remember....






 

Then came the Avain section... chirp chirp all around...sharing a few pics..






There we saw an alligator well camouflaged from all visitors...but my baby caught it !


 Tiger was having a lazy siesta..poor thing...the tempratures outside were 45 degrees the time we visited..

Oh dear sun !
up there must me fun...??
Down here,animals without Ac and Fan...
I realize how,fortunate is Man...
Poor thing , with mighty weight and fur..
Bearing the heat without a pur..
Felt guilty when I came back home...
 looked at my air conditioner..and thought RAIN RAIN COME SOON, That is the only hope....








Most of the animals were lazying in the sun.... we bid adieu and went home ,with my kid super excited and exhausted....

1 comment: